Full credits will goes to the XDA Recognized Developer jaybob413 who released this popular AOSP ROM especially for Google Nexus 10. Please make a note that this work is on progress so users definitely will find some issues.
Some of the Highlighted features of this ROM are:
- Hybrid engine ported, Per App DPI and Per App Layout
- Tablet UI back from the dead
- Per app color
- Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles (first draft, more to follow)
- New recents implementation
- We fixed the aosp lag in the recents view, well, most of it
- New SystemUI Icons that can cope with transparent bars
- See through Lockscreen is back
- Transparent bars + Launcher2 modified to cope with it
- 4.2 Walls and Sounds
- Google stock apps
- Extended Desktop
IMPORTANT : Before start to proceed, take backup of all your data. Because, there is a chance to wipe your data and follow the given below procedure at your own risk no promises this will not damage your device and take over your home.
How to Install:
- First, update TWRP recovery to the latest version.
- Perform a factory reset in recovery, unless you are already on PA 2.99+
- Flash the ROM first, then gapps.
- Then Wipe the Dalvik & Cache and reboot the device and wait till it has completed. Please make a note that the first bootup can take upto 5 minutes, it will also restart once.
- Enter your Google Account info, press home when you encounter the black screen.
- After the quirky bootup is over, the ROM should work normally.
- Please do not restore the system apps, system data and Google apps. Because this can cause bootloops and other problems due to mismatches coming from CM to AOSP and moving from Android version 4.1.2 to 4.2.