As of now, so many launchers are available for Google Play Store and they are truly splendid. In that some launchers focus the speed, some focus on customization and some launchers focus little bit on both.
However, one thing that launcher switching fans have to deal with is when one of launcher doesn’t have a specific feature that they enjoy, but they still enjoy its other aspects.
For example, Trebuchet Launcher can only be themed if a theme is universally applied, such as when applying a theme in Theme Chooser. Now, there is a new launcher namely Bazooka takes care of that.
It was released by the XDA forum Member bippi79. It is the modified version of the Trebuchet Launcher. It resembles its predecessor in terms of its performance and functionality. It uses the features and stability of Trebuchet coupled with a bunch of interface tweaks to make it fast, easy to use and lightweight.
But one of the significant difference is; there are themes specifically for Bazooka, whereas there aren’t for Trebuchet. You can download those specific themes to personalize your home screen to look good. Further, you can also perform swipes on the lockscreen to directly jump to Contacts, Messaging, Camera etc.
Some of the features of Bazooka Launcher are:
- Uses Stock android look and feel coupled with themes.
- Easy to use drag and drop shortcuts from your all apps into your workspace.
- Replaces the default android Lock screen with different types of lockscreens depending on the theme applied.
- Control Music player from the lock screen itself.
- Large number of beautiful MIUI themes converted to support the new launcher resources.
So, guys if you have an idea of setting new themes in your android then download it from here and enjoy its features. And don’t forget to tell us how you feel after using this in your device.
Incoming search terms:
- bazooka launcher based android