The Sony Xperia T owners who have the locked bootloaders, but still have root can have the ClockworkMod Recovery by following this easy tutorial.
Full credits will goes to the XDA Senior Member Sharaz22 released the popular recovery for the Xperia T. The installation process is very easy, just root your device, download the zip and flash it in stock recovery.
There is also a root zip you can download and install, should you need it. But one sad thing is the AOSP-based ROMs still won’t work because of the locked bootloader. However, if you want to flash the different stock ROMs, then this will be definitely useful for you.
1. First download the file from here and root the phone
2. Then Enable the USB debugging
3. Then run install file in CWM folder
How to enter the recovery:
Just boot the phone and keep pressing the volume down key and you will be booted into recovery. Move up and down with Volume key and press power button to select.
Flash this after flashing ROM otherwise your phone will keep rebooting if you try to edit the system files.
Incoming search terms:
- cwm for locked bootloaders
- cwm recovery locked bootloader
- stock recovery stxperia tl
- xperia t cwm with locked bootloader