Hi guys, this tutorial helps you about the process of changing boot animation in ICS.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- First make a backup of bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg from /system/media and remove them.
- Now make a backup of samsungani and bootanimation from /system/bin
- Then download the modded samsungani and bootanimation files from here.
- After that copy the files and paste it into/system/bin. It will overwrite the existing files.
- Then change the permission of both these files to rwx r-x r-x
- Now you can get any of the custom bootanimation file. The name should be bootanimation.zip.
- Place the file in /system/media
- Download and flash Ardatdat’s kernel (either 4.1 or 4.2 beta 6) from here.
- These kernels are modded to support custom boot animation.
- Reboot to CWM and flash the kernel.
- Reboot the mobile. Now you will have new custom bootanimation.