Google Play Store has got a new update in the wake of the release of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system with plenty of new features. The new version which is dubbed as Google Play Store 3.7.11 has got extracted from the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
The new update brings you access to the magazines and TV shows along with a advanced user interface. Other features of the latest play store are:
- Major UI changes from its previous versions
- Fix for Force Close issue
- Fix for Google Mobile Ads issue
- Optimization for improved Data Speed
- Improved easy of use on Gingerbread 2.3/ ICS 4.0 devices
Although it got released during the first day of the Google’s I/O conference, the new Play Store has been made available on to U.S. Android users. But, with a little bit trick we can install the Google Play store 3.7.11 for your Android device regardless of your country.
Note: Please be noted that installing Google Play store 3.7.11 using the following method will not void your Android device warranty.
How To Download And Install Google Play Store 3.7.11
1) To get started download Google Play Store 3.7.11 APK to your computer. Once downloaded connect your Android device to your computer and transfer the APK file to your device.
2) Upon successful transfer, disconnect your device from the computer and navigate to the location of the APK file and open it.
3) Follow the interactive images here to finish the installation process.
4) Once the installation is over you will be immediately prompted to select “Accept” button. Just in case if you’re prompted to select the “Unknown Sources” then you have to do so to finish up the full upgrade.
Congrats! Now you have successful upgraded to Google Play Store 3.7.11 version in your Android device. If you encounter any issues while following this installation procedure, do let us know in the comments.
Incoming search terms:
- Download and Install Google Play
- instal play prodavnica
- play prodavnica download