Do you want to edit some great looking high definition AVCHD videos for you? Are you willing to enjoy your own video crafting experience? If yes, you are just about the to achieve it by using a very sound and top quality AVCHD video converter- iOrgSoft video converter, which is simply the best video converter available as of now.
What is iOrgSoft video converter?
iOrgSoft video converter is an AVCHD files video converter that supports AVCHD file format conversion to commonly-known or popular video formats. As a result of which, this video converter can also be attributed as an mts to mp4 or mts to flv, or mts to mov converter. With the help of this video converter, you can simply convert all your AVCHD files to a large number of other video formats, such as imovie, dv, mp4, mpeg-2, avi, wmv, mpg, mov, flv, mkv, rm/rmvb, swf, m4v, 3g2, divx, xvid, and 3gp etc.
Using iOrgSoft video converter
- Add your desired video filesin the relevant formats in the iOrgSoft video converter.
- Edit the added videos by applying the video editing effects, such as trimming, cropping, clipping, rotating, and flipping videos.
- Add the various effects to the videos as per the requirements, such as brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Convert the video to the desired video formats as per your choice.
Editing videos with iOrgSoft video converter
Once you are done adding your desired video files to the video converter, you can begin editing the videos according to your requirements. The added video are displayed in the video converter, as shown in figure below:
There are different options of editing the added video, as mentioned below:
- Trim the added video: You can trim your added video to the appropriate size as per your requirements. In our case, we have added a video, which we trim by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click the up-down arrow of the Start Time option to set the start time of your video. This option lets you set a specific point from where you want to start the video.
- Click the OK button to save the specified start time.
- Click the up-down arrow of the End Time option to set the end time of your video. With this option, you can set a specific point at which you want to stop the video.
- Click the OK button to save the specified end time.
Note: During this process, you can also preview the starting point and ending point of the video by clicking the preview button. This gives you a better perspective of finalizing the settings.
- Split the video: You can divide or split a current video on the basis of the duration and the number of clips, as shown in figure below:
- Apply watermark, 3D effects and other effects: You can apply watermark, 3D effects and additional effects to your videos. For instance, you can increase or decrease the brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue of a particular video, as shown in figure below:
In addition, you can crop a video or change the audio settings of a specific video, as shown in figure below:
Additionally, the other options related to audio and video settings can also be set from the Settings dialog box, as shown in figure below:
Outlining key functionalities
Some of the highlighted features of this converter can be given as:
- You can convert numerous video files together by using the batch conversion feature
- You can extract an audio from the selected video file
- You can capture screenshots of a specific video
All the above-mentioned features and uses make this AVCHD video converter simply the best video converter at present and that is why it is highly recommendable.