In this tutorial you will find how to backup the fresh stock ROM using ClockWorkMod Recovery v188.8.131.52.
If you want to know how to root or unroot your Spice Stellar Mi425 device without losing stock recovery then check this link.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- After downloading the above Stock ROM extract it and copy that to your SD card (Don’t change its position).
- Now, restore using CWM Recovery v184.108.40.206.
- If you don’t have CWM Recovery in your mobile then go to this post and follow the first 8 steps which we have given in the instruction section. (copy the clockworkmod folder to sdcard instead of files mentioned in that post)
- Now, you will be booted temporarily in CWM Recovery.
- After that use backup option. Then Select Restore. Select the folder and press yes. Now, you will have clean factory packed Spice Mi425 in your hands.
NOTE : If you are using the non-touch recovery then use Volume Rocker for navigation and long press POWER Button for selection.