For many users, the official Google Drive app is little bit clumsy and slow to load, weighed down by its many unnecessary features and functions and too large in size.
Maybe you just want to sync their files on the Android device into your Google Drive and be on you way. Well, GDriveSync allows you to just that. It is a simple app, that allows you to upload photos, videos and everything automatically from your phone to Google Drive (GDrive) whenever you are online. It is really very easy to set up and for daily use.
Features of GDriveSync app:
- Manual and automatic sync
- WiFi only option
- Multipel Folders supported
- As simple to use as possible
- Select the Google Account with Google Drive for the first time launch
- Configure uploading folders as many as you want
- Configure upload preference.
- Enable “Auto Sync” for automatic sync or just click “Sync” to start sync by manual.
- Then long click the folder to view more options.
So, guys just make a try to this app and tell us how it works, in which way it will useful for you. Here is the download link for that.
Incoming search terms:
- drive android sync folder
- android auto sync shared folders wifi
- sync cell phone folders with google driver folder