Hi folks, have you ever forgotten to do something in one place, and you were just past? You remembered it just now that you’re back home, and now you must go out again? Don’t worry you can avoid all those things hereafter by simply using the GeoTask app.
This GeoTask app allows you to store your tasks and associate them to one place, and when you passes close to it, GeoTask will warn you and remind you of what to do there.
You, just need to record your activities including what you have to do, where you have to do it, before which date and the alert range you prefer after you turn on the GeoTask notification service you don’t have to do nothing. The app then uses either your device’s GPS to locate and display the nearby surroundings with Google Maps, also allowing users to search for particular locations. Once you’ve entered the set vicinity or location, the app will then trigger a tone and notification in the slide-down notification area.
Specifications of GeoTask:
- There is a possibility to record most used place, so you don’t have to search them everything on map.
- You can search a place by its address.
- GPS navigation to a place or to a task previously recorder (using Google Navigator).
- Take’s icon which represents it’s expiration date (default: Red: it expires within day; Yellow: it expires within one week; Green: it expires in more than 1 week);
- Possibility to change the parameters for the urgency of the activities.
- Tabs and swipe interface for quick and easy use.
- 4×3 interactive widget showing recorded activities
- 4×2 interactive scrollable widget showing recorder activities (available only on Android 3.x and superior).
GeoTask can be extremely useful in so many different scenarios and occasions, which is why GeoTask may find itself to be an invaluable app for many. It is available freely in the Google Play Store. So, if you want to use this app then get it from here. For your further information it is also available in English, Italian, French and Spanish languages.