Google was planning to offer micropayments via Google Wallet. With the help of Google Wallet publishers can sold their digital goods quickly and easily from $0.25 to $0.99. But one of the major difference from other micropayment systems is that users get to own the content forever.
With the help of Google Wallet publishers can increase their sales. Yes, if you add the Google Wallet button to your site, users can able to purchase your content by just one click.
It encourages the users with instant refunds. Suppose, the users are not satisfied with the content after they purchased, they can simply click the “instant refund” to get back their money. With this system, more customers are likely to buy the content. Again, indirectly it helps the sellers to buy their contents.
Now, that your content is online, users will be able to find you in Google Search. When users click through to your site, they will see your content and a preview of the rest of your content.
How the Google Wallet works:
1. Publishers can sell the content from their website by installing the Google Wallet banner on their web page. So, it allows the users to buy it directly from their site.
2. It gives the free content to the users before they have decided to buy. Google will rank your content based on what you give for free.
3. Users can buy the content which they want with a single click.
4. Google Wallet also provides the Instant refunds. It helps the users to feel comfortable to buy the content. If the users clicks the “Instant refund” within 30 minutes you take the content back, and the charge is cancelled.
5. Google monitors how much a user refunds to make sure they are only refunding the content they don’t like, and not using refunds to get free content.
Suppose, if a content creators are want to charge more than a dollar, then they are advised to use the Digital Goods for Games solution. Please make a note that this option does not come with instant refunds.