When your phone does not boot anymore, but you still have access to HBOOT, you put the phone in HBOOT and connect it to your desktop/laptop and run the RUU so it fresh installs your phone.
To follow this procedure you should have:
- USB Y-Cable
- Cardreader SD-Card
- HTC One X (Fastboot disabled and powered off)
- Latest ROM RUU
Please make a note that this will works with current stock ROM or newer version. Downgrading will fail till we have Super CID.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. Run the RUU and get the rom.zip from it (Find it in here “c:\users\%usrename%\appdata\temp\”).
2. Copy ROM.Zip to the SD-Card and rename it to PJ46IMG.Zip
3. Put the SD Card in the card reader.
4. Put the card reader onto the USB Y-cable.
5. Plugin the USB Y-cable to your One X.
6. Then hold the volume down button and press the power button while keeping the volume down pressed. This will get you into HBOOT.
7. Wait for few minutes and you will see it finds PJ46IMG.zip
8. Then follow the instructions on your screen.
Incoming search terms:
- how to put stock rom without sdhc card
- flash rom from sd card
- HTC One X PJ46IMG
- how to install stock rom from sd card
- how to install rom from sd card
- how to flash stock rom
- how to flash rom using sd card