Guys, once you decided to sell your android smartphone or want to give it for your friends or cousin, it is advisable to wipe the datas in your phone thoroughly and then give to others. If they are a trusted people then no problem but if you sell that in any strangers definitely they may try to hack your personal and private datas and it will make any problem to you.
Just follow the given below steps to protect your personal and private data and information:
- Backup your data-Before start to wipe your datas take full backup of your datas so that you can use the same in your new mobile. For that you need to connect your phone to your PC so as you can make a copy of everything on your phone and thus save a copy of it on your PC. Now, when you get the new phone transfer the content to that mobile.
- You should be careful of your microSD card and other external storage devices when selling the handset. You should either remove microSD card or format it and give it to the buyer.
- Finally, do a factory restore to your phone before handling over your mobile phone to the buyer.
Incoming search terms:
- how to wipe android phone before selling
- how to wipe phone before selling