Here is the small windows tool for Galaxy Note 10.1 users. By using this tool now you can add the Multi-Window option to almost every apk file. If you don’t know what is the function of Multi-Window, then know that from here.
Using this option you can use two apps simultaneously. The first app populates the top half of the screen, while the second populates on the bottom half of the screen.
All thanks will goes to the XDA Forum Member Leppin who released this tool for Windows that automatically adds everything needed. This is different from other methods, it actually change the system files so that any app can be used.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. First, copy the wanted app with a root explorer from data/app (installed apps) system/app (system apps) to a mountable storage like /sdcard or /mnt/extSdCard.
2. Connect your device to the Windows PC and copy the stored apps to your PC.
3. Then start the tools and select the files as source path.
4. If you have selected the selection mode folder you can select the wanted apps in the list by checking the boxes.
5. Select a destination path.
6. Execute the tool by pressing the green triangle at the top.
7. Then copy the modified app to the tablet.
8. Then backup the app with the help of titanium backup.
9. Once you backup the data, then uninstall the app.
10. Uninstall the app.
11. Install the modified apk.
12. Then restore the produced backup data
13. That’s it you should now be possible to select the app in the multiwindow view.