Have you ever heard about to check Gmail in Yahoo Mail? Actually, many people are not aware of that. Now, it is possible to check your Gmail in Yahoo Mail. The good part of the Gmail is it allows you to do POP mail Settings. If you done that, it allows you to easily access it in other email clients.
Steps to Check Gmail in Yahoo Mail:
- Initially, you need to go to Setting option in your Gmail account which is available at the top right corner of Gmail.
- Once you entered you will see the option of go to “Forwarding and POP / IMAP” tab in the windows.
- In that tab, go to “POP Download” section. Here, click on “Enable POP for all Email”. Then click on “Save Changes”. (Actually, this step allows your Gmail to be accessed from external email clients).
- So, once you finished your setting then go to the Yahoo Mail.
- There, first click on the “Option” and then “More Options”.
- At the left side of the windows you will see the “Accounts” option click that option.
- Then, click on “Add Account” option that is available towards the Top of Right side window.
- There, you need to give an account name that you would like to identify your Gmail account by.
- Then give your full name in “From” name box.
- In the E.mail Address box, type your Gmail account e.mail address.
- Then in “Receiving Mail” section, choose the folder where you want your Gmail emails to be delivered in Yahoo mail.
- If you want to keep them separate, you can create a different folder in Yahoo Mail, and then direct all your Gmail emails to that.
- Then provide your Gmail username and password in “Username” and “Password” box respectively.
- Last box on this page is “Server”. In this, enter “pop.gmail.com”.
- Once you are done, click on “Save Changes” towards the top.
That’s it. Now, you will receive your GMail in Yahoo mail in the folder that you had selected. If you want to reply to your mail, just click on reply and you will see a drop-down that allow you to choose account from which the reply should be sent. You can choose your Gmail account in that, and then that email will be replied from that account.