If you are a HTC One X user, then please be aware that to flash some ROM’s or RUU’s you need to know your CID and MID numbers.
You can find that by following this procedure. But for this you need to have Android SDK on your machine or download Fastboot from here. Create a folder called Fastboot and extract the files into the folder.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. Turn off your device first, the press the power button and Volume button to get into the bootloader.
2. Use the Volume key to scroll down to Fastboot and press the power button to select it.
3. Open the command prompt and point to Fastboot folder.
4. Type in fastboot getvar cid to find the CID number.
5. Type in fastboot getvar mid to find the MID number.
That’s it by using this number now you can flash the ROM’s or RUU’s which required that.
Incoming search terms:
- how find cid mid android