In this article, I have discussed about to find forgotten Wifi Password for the network SSID with the help of android phone. Though we don’t believe in supporting hackers but it’s just an eye opener to you that simple passwords might are more prone to hacking.
To ensure that this trick works or to make use of the same, you will have to first ensure that your android phone is rooted. If you don’t know whether your device is rooted or not then check the “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and check the same. Just in case, if it is not rooted then do the same and then follow the given below tutorial.
- Assuming that you have rooted your device, head over to the Google Play Store to download an app called “Root Browser Lite (free)” app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, then open the same and navigate to the Data/misc/wifi folder to find the wpa_supplicant.conf file for opening the same.
- Now, with the help of “RD Text Editor” you will have to open the conf file. It is not necessary you have to exactly use the RD Text Editor. You can use other editor also that do exactly the same process.
- Now, you will see that a list of data mentioning about various details will be listed, so you now need to navigate to the “SSID” row in the name of Wi-Fi network and then the “PSK” row will show the password of that particular Wi Fi connection.
- Just in case, if your WiFi based connection is having MAC level of security then you won’t be able to access the wifi connection as one needs to add the MAC address of that device which is to be latched on in the modem settings.
NOTE : To ensure that the Wi Fi connection password is not hacked, you need to ensure that the MAC based security is enabled in your MODEM which is in fact the toughest to crack.
Incoming search terms:
- Network SSID for Android
- what is network ssid in wifi for android
- what is the ssid number for wii using an android
- ssid search wifi password app
- need network ssid for tablet
- what is network ssid cell phone wifi
- mobile phone what is a SSID