Many people complaint that the 16 GB version of Nexus 4 device lose half storage after flashing.
In this article, we have come with the solution to fix the problem. So, if you too face such problems and want to fix that then follow the given below points.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
Steps to Fix Bug:
- Boot into Stock Recovery (If you are running a custom recovery you must flash to stock)
- Then Clear the cache and do factory reset.
If for any reason it does not work then try the given below method.
- First, you will need fastboot.exe on your computer. If this happened to you, you should have fastboot installed.
- Next, you need to have the latest occam image.
- Finally, boot the loader and run these commands.
fastboot erase boot
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase recovery
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-mako-makoz10l.img
fastboot -w update image-occam-jop40d.zip
That’s it. Now you should fix your bug. Enjoy your 16GB again.
NOTE : If you encounter a boot loop after this procedure boot into stock recovery use volume up and power button to open the recovery menu, then wipe cache and factory reset.
Incoming search terms:
- nexus 4 8gb in 16 gb fix