Hi guys if you are a Samsung SCH-I500 Fascinate user and if you want to flash your device with Froyo ROM then this tutorial will help you.
- We strongly advise you to take backup of all your datas (i.e SMS, MMS, Call logs, APN Settings etc) which was available in your phone. Just in case, you lost your data due to any reason you could recover them with the help of backups.
- We also advise you to charge your device battery fully. At-least 70% of charge is recommend from our side; to avoid your device getting switched off due to battery low during the middle of the process.
- Disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites because this may interrupt the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging option in your device by following the path Settings>Applications>USB Debugging.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Initially, you need to download the Odin, Samsung Drivers and CWMALL 2.5 from here to your computer.
- After that again download the power wash 1.2 ROM (or any froyo rom you want to flash) and put it on the SD card of your phone.
- Then power off your phone and pull the battery.
- After that again plug in the factory USB cable and hold the volume down key, and get into the download mode.
- After that Open Odin, click PDA and select Cwmall.tar file which you have downloaded already. Tap start, it should take only 10 seconds, then say pass. Click reset.
- Unplug the USB cable and insert the battery.
- Then hold the power button, volume up button and down button simultaneously, until you see the Samsung Logo appear the second time and let off. You should be in red recovery 2.5.1 x.
- Wipe the data/factory reset, then under the “advanced” menu wipe dalvik cache.
- Use soft menu key on bottom left of phone and get back to main page in CWM. Find and select install zip from SD, then select choose zip and find the ROM you pushed to your SD card in Step 2.
- Select it and it will take you to a secondary menu, arrow down select yes and wait until the arrow finished the installation.
- Finally reboot your device.
That’s it, now your device should have new ROM which you have installed. Enjoy it’s features.
Incoming search terms: