DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Before start to proceed take full backup of your data with backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backup.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile as well as computer. Because this may interrupt during the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your device by following the path “Settings>Applications>USB Debugging”.
- Extract the above downloaded root tools and recovery of your choice (either recovery or non-recovery)
- Next Open the command prompt and navigate to folder you extracted and check “adb devices”.(It should show Mi 425 in list of connected devices)
- Switch off your mobile if it is on.
- Then Replace the “recovery.img” in the root tools folder with recovery you download. (backup Root Tools “recovery.img” for future use).
- After that boot your stellar in fastboot mode by holding the Volume Up + Power buttons together till you see a green screen.
- Now connect your mobile to PC via USB cable and wait for fastboot drivers to install/load automatically. (tested in Windows 7).
- If it did not load drivers by default then you can install it manually through the available Spice CD provided above. You will see Windows notification icon if it is connected.
- Double click and run ROOT.bat
- When the recovery is flashed you will be asked to press any key on cmd prompt on your PC.
- Now pull out the battery and reboot
That’s it you’ve successfully flashed the recovery of your choice to Spice Stellar Mi-425. Congrats!