Once you root your HTC One X smartphone, the next thing you have to do is to flash the custom ROM’s and themes. But for this you need the clockworkmod recovery. Follow this method to flash the recovery.
Please be note that you need to have Android SDK installed on your machine or Download fastboot from here. Create the files called fastboot and extract the files into that folder.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. Turn off your device first, then press the power button and Volume button to get into the bootloader.
2. Use the Volume key to scroll down to Fastboot and press the power button to select it.
3. Open the command prompt and point to Fastboot folder.
5. Flash the Recovery from Fastboot mode and reboot the device.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully flashed the recovery in your HTC One X.
Incoming search terms:
- flash recovery htc one x
- flash in recovery htc one
- htc one how to flash recovery
- htc one x flash recovery
- htc one xl flash recovery
- one x flash recovery
- one x recovery flashen