The Android Revolution HD has been rolled out for Samsung Galaxy S-III smartphone. This is the improved version of stock ROM with no visual changes. It is very fast, clean and stable.
The users of the Samsung Galaxy S III; those who wants to flash this ROM can make use of the tutorial which we have given below.
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal data such as Call Logs, Contacts, SMS, MMS, Apps, APNs Settings, etc. with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup applications.
- We also advice you to charge your device battery fully in order to apply the update. Minimum 80% is recommended from our side. If you do not consider this there is a chance of your device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next disable all the antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
DISCLAIMER : Use the given below procedures at your own risk. We should not be held responsible/liable if any thing happens wrongly to your device.
How to flash:
- First download the ROM and place it on your virtual SD card
- After that Download “Super Wipe” script and place it on your SD card. (This script will erase and format your data including internal SD card, system and cache partition so copy the ROM.zip file to your external SD Card before using Super Wipe)
- Boot your phone in recovery mode. For that you need to press the Volume Up button + Home Button + Power button.
- In main menu, Select “Install zip from SD card”, select “choose zip from SD card” and browse to the location of “Super Wipe” script.
- Again select the “choose zip from SD card” and browse to the location of Android Revolution ROM.
- Wait until the flashing process has complete. After that reboot your device.