In this article, we have present you how to return back to Stock ROM after you flashed your Micromax A110 device with custom ROM.
There may be a reason to revert back your device warranty or maybe you didn’t like the custom ROM you just flashed. In that case, this tutorial might help you.
With the help of two ways you can return back to stock recovery. First one is by replacing your Clockworkmod Recovery with Stock Recovery (You may omit this step in case you didn’t flash the clockworkmod recovery to your device). Another way is by flashing the Stock ROM to your device.
Method 1: How to flash Stock Recovery on Micromax A110:
- First download the Stock Recovery and transfer it to the root of internal SD card of your phone.
- Then Rename the file to recovery.img,
- After that download the Mobile Uncle Tools from Google Play Store.
- Then allow the superuser permissions, when it asks for them.
- After that choose the option “Recovery Update” and it will scan your SD card for recovery.img file.
- When the recovery.img file is listed, tap on it.
- Once you have done that, a pop up will ask you “Do you want to flash the recovery” will appear, Click yes and proceed.
- Finally select the reboot to recovery to check that stock recovery is stored.
Method 2: How to flash Stock ROM on Micromax A110:
- First download the Stock ROM from here or here. If you want you can flash the newer update to the stock ROM, which is available here. (The only main changes in v2 are that internal SD card’s storage is decreased to 1 GB to increase app storage space to 1.5 GB and the flash’s intensity is increased).
- First download the Micromax A110 V2 ROM. Then move the ROM to SD card and follow the pictorial guide provided by Micromax to flash the stock ROM on Micromax A110 device.
- That’s it now you revert back your device warranty and now you can flash any custom ROMs as you like.
Incoming search terms:
- share Micromax A110 ROM
- flash stock rom on icromax a111
- how to flash micromax a110