If you are a Karbonn A9+ user and you are looking for the good tutorial to flash your device with CWM recovery then definitely this is the guide for you.
After flash your device with CWM Recovery everything will works fine but only one issue is your screen will flicker because of changing res files to reduce the recovery size. You have to tolerate that.
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before you start to try anything new on your device. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason after updating the firmware, you could easily recover them.
- And also make sure whether your device battery level is atleast 75% to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off during the middle of the updating process.
- Then Disable or Uninstall all the antivirus suites that you have installed in your mobile and computer. Because this may interrupt the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging option by following the path Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging.
- Then finally make sure you have installed all the appropriate drivers.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
Steps to flash the CWM Recovery:
1. Download the zip from here
2. Extract the zip in a folder.
3. Run CWM Recovery.bat and follow the simple steps
4. Use the key combination to enter into recovery.
- Volume Up button is for back
- Volume Down is for scroll down
- Then power key is for select