Hello guys, if you want to get free 3G/4G WiFi tethering in your HTC Evo 4G device then install an app called Android WiFi Tether. Keep in mind that to install this app you need to root your HTC Evo 4G device first.
DISCLAIMER :Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Once you have rooted your phone, simply browse your HTC Evo 4G’s browser to Android Wifi Tether download page. (Or just do a search on Google for “Android Wifi Tether”)
- Make sure to download the latest version wireless_tether_2_0_2-pre14.apk or better otherwise the free wifi 3G/4G tether won’t work.
- Once you downloaded the latest version open it with the package installer.
- Install the Wifi Tether app.
- Open the app and start tethering for free on Sprint’s 3G or 4G network.
- You can press “menu” to change your SSID, 128-bit WEP key, and also to restrict connections via MAC address.
- Also, when a device connects, your HTC Evo 4G should “buzz” indicating a device connected.
Incoming search terms:
- Free wifi hotpot for HTC
- htc evo wifi tether
- incredible 4g mobile hotspot free app
- share 4g app
- wifi hotspot teather app for virgin mobile