If you are a HTC Evo 4G user and if you want to install ADB Drivers in your device then follow this tutorial. But before start to install you need to put your HTC Evo 4G into “recovery mode”, otherwise you computer won’t recognize your phone as an “ADB Device”, which we want.
And also note that this tutorial will work in Windows only. It is not for Mac, Linux and Ubuntu.
DISCLAIMER :Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
Instructions to enter into Recovery mode in HTC Evo 4G :
- First turn off your HTC Evo 4G then hit the power button while holding down the volume down button and wait for 5 seconds.
- A new screen will appears. By using the Volume buttons select the “Recovery” option which appears in that screen. Once you select the recovery option hit the power button.
- Shortly, you will see something like this (we have given the image at below) will display in your screen.
- Once the image was appeared in the screen you will be in the recovery mode.
Instructions to install ADB Drivers in HTC Evo 4G :
- So, once you entered into the recovery mode, you need to plug your HTC Evo 4G device to the computer via USB cable.
- The Windows computer recognize your device as an “ADB Device” (You can see that via the path Control Panel->Device Manager)
- Double click on ADB then click on “Update Driver”.
- Then select “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Next, choose “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Then choose “Mobile Devices”
- Choose “Have Disk” and browse to the folder where you installed SDK, where the USB driver lies. (e.g. c:\SDK\usb_driver)
- You should be able to now have ADB installed.
If you are using Windows 7 64-bit OS then use this driver.
If you are having with 32-bit window drivers, then try this.
Incoming search terms:
- how to start ADB on HTC evo lte
- adb driver for evo 4g lte
- install android driver HTC Evo
- htc wont display drive ubuntu 13
- htc lte driver
- htc adb mode
- cant install android update htc evo lte usb not recognized?