If you’re looking for a way to install the Beats Audio Mod and have it run on your Android, then here’s exactly what you’re looking for.
The below mentioned post is a fully fledged tutorial for all the users wanting to have the Beats Audio Mod on their android device. So, I won’t hold you any longer, lets go take a dip.
Pre-Requisites To Install Beats Audio Mod On Your Android Device
- The complete pack of BeatsLibs, Beats Bins, ETC files, SRS, a .jar file and the latest NW files. You can get them all here.
Note: Before you continue on this, I highly recommend you to have your android unlocked and nandroid installed before flashing.
- You will be required to download the below mentioned files too.
- Older downloads of the version:
For all the Android 2.3+ devices, you can download the specific zip from here.
If you happen to own a Samsung Galaxy II, then you should go ahead and download this file.
If you happen to see no result using the latest files mentioned above, then you can always go for the old ones and give it a try, here they are.
Tested and successfully working Devices
This is the list of android we have tested thus update on and on which we can guarantee that it is sure to work.
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- Motorola Razr
- Samsung Galaxy tab 7.7
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- LG P990 (Optimus 2x)
Note: In-case, your phone isn’t in the above mentioned list, don’t worry because that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try the update and that it will not install successfully.
Disclaimer: Don’t held us responsible or liable for any damages that might occur to your device while following the Beats Audio Mod Installation procedure.
Procedure To Install Beats Audio Mod On Your Android Device
1. Download all of the above mentioned files.
2. Using the root explorer, unzip them and extract onto a place where you could easily access them like the desktop.
3. Press “Shift” and select each of the files.
4. Now connect your device to the computer. Once your device is connected, go into the system and paste them in “exp system/bin-recovery/etc-system/libs“.
5. Now, it is almost done all you need to do is reboot your device and fix each of the permissions in the recovery mode.
There you go! Now you have successfully installed Beats Audio Mod on your Android device. If you encounter any issues while installing this Mod, do let us know via the comments section below. We will try to fix your issue.