BlueStack is a very good application for Windows PC. Blue stack releases software that allows the consumers to run on android apps on Windows PC. This application runs all android apps that are available on Google Play, GetJar, amazon etc on your desktop.
One of the best thing about BlueStacks is that it runs the android applications in full-screen with very fast loading time that too without producing any error. Over the period of this article we provide the necessary steps to get Google Play to run on BlueStacks Beta.
Important: We and even the developer won’t be responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre requisites to install Blue Stacks Beta to Get Google Play Store:
- Take a complete backup before start to proceed eventhough it is not necessary and charge your battery fully.
- Uninstall all the antivirus tools because there is a chance to interrupt in the middle of the process.
- Enable the USB debugging mode by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”.
Procedure to install Blue Stacks Beta to Get Google Play Store :
- First install the root explore (you can download this for free using bluestacks and typing in the app name).
- Again you need to download the Vending.apk and Google Framework from here.
- Copy them to data/bst and give them these permissions (rwxr-xr-x) or through adb:
adb shell chmod 755 /data/bst/vending.apk
adb shell chmod 755 /data/bst/googleservicesframework.apk
- After that Reboot the Bluestacks and download ADW Launcher if you haven’t already (this is not a requirement but it helps as if you already have Google Play in your PC you just find it through /data/windows data)
- Find Google Play and sign in with your e.mail and password.
Incoming search terms:
- blue stacks google play
- play store for blue stacks free download
- how to install play store on bluestacks
- how to get play store apps in blue stack beta
- how can i get play store in black stacks beta
- google play store for blue stacks download
- google play for blue stacks