Here, we comes with one good news for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 smartphone users. The Clockwork Mod Touch Recovery 188.8.131.52 has been arrived for them now they can apply the same in their devices and can rejoice its benefits.
Please be informed that, you can apply this custom recovery only on the Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 devices. To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you will have to download the “Root Checker” app from Google PLAY Store.
Once this recovery is installed you can then make use of custom ROM firmwares which we will be checking out in upcoming days. As of now, this custom recovery image can only be installed in the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 international version.
So, before we proceed, let’s get started with the list of pre requisites which one has to follow and then we will check on how to install the latest Clockwork Mod Touch Recovery 184.108.40.206.
Pre requisites to install Clockwork Mod Touch Recovery in Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- It is advisable to take backup of all the datas which was present in your phone. Just in case, if you lost your datas due to any reasons you can easily recover them with the help of backups.
- So, once you have created the backup move all your target files to the computer or laptops so that they are safe.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Make sure that you have left the battery level of atleast 30% unless there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF during the middle of firmware update.
- Turned OFF or preferably disable all the antivirus tools in your device because this may interrupt in the update process.
So, once you have done all the above mentioned instructions you can now head over to the next step where we summed up a detailed tutorial on how to apply this firmware update in your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 android smartphone.
DISCLAIMER : Update this firmware at your own risk. We and even the developer should not be held responsible or liable for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
How to Install Clockwork Mod Touch Recovery in Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- First download, the latest Clockwork Mod Touch Recovery 220.127.116.11 image and Odin from here to your computer.
- Once downloaded, then connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and place the recovery file in your external SD card and not in the internal memory.
- After that disconnect the phone and turn OFF the device so that it can be enter into the download mode.
- Download mode in Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 device can be entered by holding the Volume Down button + the Home key button (i.e the middle button). Suppose, if your device starts in the normal mode, you need to retry the process of the entering device into the download mode.
- Now, open the Odin in your computer and connect your phone in the download mode. Once you connect the device, the ID:COM section in Odin becomes Blue indicating that the required drivers have been installed and then click on “PDA” to select “CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar” file.
- After selecting the file, click on “Start” to start the process of custom recovery installation. You can see the process of recovery installation with the help of progress bar.
- Once the device is restarted and the home screen is shown in your phone, you can disconnect the phone connected from the computer.
TIP : Suppose, your device refuses to turn ON or say if it gets stuck on the Samsung Galaxy Logo then you need to long press the power button to turn OFF the same or reinsert the battery to start the process from the start.
Congratulations! you have now successfully flashed the latest Clockwork Mod Touch Recovery 6.0.12 image in your Galaxy S3 smartphone.
Incoming search terms:
- clockkwork mod 6 0 1 2 update