The CyanogenMod 10 has popped up for LG Optimus 2X device; but it has some issues. The XDA Senior Member wkpark released a CM10 Nightly Patcher that fixes the known issues in the nightlies, and makes them work on the Optimus 2X.
A list of features and fixes include:
The CM10 Nightly Patcher automatically fix for SU660 stuff
– fix updater-script for CWM5 of SU660
– fix partition number from 9 to 10 in the vold.fstab
– fix HOME key in the Generic.kl gpio-keys.kl
and you can select kernel for SU660
– normal kernel (152MB carveout)
– 112MB carveout kernel
– 1500MHz overclocked kernel with OV/UV feature.
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal data such as Call Logs, Contacts, SMS, MMS, Apps, APNs Settings, etc. with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup applications.
- We also advice you to charge your device battery fully in order to apply the update. Minimum 80% is recommended from our side. If you do not consider this there is a chance of your device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next disable all the antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
DISCLAIMER : Use the given below procedures at your own risk. We should not be held responsible/liable if any thing happens wrongly to your device.
How to Install CM10 Nightly Patcher:
1. First, the official ICS users are required to downgrade the GB firmware.
2. After that extract the fixer (fixall.bat is the main batch file)
3. Then download CM10 nightly zip and copy it into extracted folder.
4. Drop zip onto fixall.bat (Please make a note that the zip and batch file must be in the same location)
5. Install CM-10 -*fixed.zip in the CWM
6. Install gapps jellybean version.