We see here the Gamerz ROM which got an update after a long time and this time it’s an update for Samsung Galaxy S devices which already received a lot of updates since past and this Gamerz ROM update is only for Galaxy S. So, make sure you never try this update on any other device. In due course of article, we would be checking out a tutorial to apply this update.
Pre-requisites Install Gamerz Custom ROM v10 on Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000
- The ROM we would see today is compatible only with Galaxy S GT I9000 So, make sure you try this ROM only on this device, not any other device by any company.
- You must take back-up of all the internal data present in your phone like Logs, Contacts, messages, etc. with the help of backup applications.
- Battery should be charged enough in order to apply this update. 60% minimum is recommended from our side otherwise your phone may get switched off while the update process.
- Disable all antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
- Now just make sure you follow the corresponding instructions properly.
11 Steps to Install Gamerz Custom ROM v10 on Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000
- Grab the Gamerz ROM from here to your Computer.
- Now connect your phone to computer.
- Move the downloaded ROM to your Phone.
- Turn off your phone to enter into recovery mode.
- To enter the same, press and hold Volume Up key + Ok button + Power button.
- In recovery mode, select the option ‘Wipe/data factory reset’ and ‘Wipe Cache partition’.
- Now go back to the main recovery menu.
- Select ‘install ZIP from SD card’ and then ‘Choose ZIP from SD card’ and select the Gamerz ROM and confirm installation on the next screen.
- The update would complete within 5 minutes.
- Once it’s done, select go back option and then reboot system now.
- And you have successfully accommodated the update.
Now when your Phone boots up, you would be running Gamerz ROM on your device.
Note : We recommend making a complete backup of your device before installing Gamerz Custom ROM v10 on Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000.