Hi guys are you a Kindle Fire user and you don’t know how to install Google Play Store in your device. Then here is the simple guide for you to install the same.
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before you start to try anything new on your device. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason after updating the firmware, you could easily recover them.
- And also make sure whether your device battery level is atleast 75% to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off during the middle of the updating process.
- Then Disable or Uninstall all the antivirus suites that you have installed in your mobile and computer. Because this may interrupt the process.
- And also make sure whether your device has been rooted.
DISCLAIMER :Best Android Blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Initially, you need to download the Google Services Framework.apk, Account and Sync Settings.apk and Google Login Service.apk to your desktop.
- Then by using windows explorer move Google services framework.apk, Account and SyncSettings.apk and Google LoginService.apk from your desktop to /Kindle Drive/Download.
- By using ES File Explorer app, open ES File explorer on your kindle. Go to the Setting Menu on ES File explorer. Choose Root Settings, Select all the options here. A Superuser window will Popup, be sure to click “Allow”.
- Now on the Kindle Fire HD use ES File Explorer to move Google ServicesFramework.apk, Account and SyncSettings.apk and GoogleLoginService.apk from /sdcard/Download to /system/app.
- Next change the permissions on Google Services Framework.apk, Account and Sync Settings.apk and Google Login Service.apk by long pressing each apk until you see an option window. Select Permissions and change all 3 apk permissions to Owner: Read-Write, Group: Read and Others: Read.
- Install all 3 apk’s : Google ServicesFramework.apk, Account and sync Settings.apk and Google Login Service.apk by clicking on each on and choose Install. Ignore any install errors.
- Reboot the Kindle
- Download the Vending.apk to /Kindle Drive/Download
- Using ES File Explorer app on the Fire. Move Vending.apk from /sdcard/Download to /system/app. Next Using ES File Explorer or Root Explorer, change permissions set to Owner: Read-Write, Group: Read and Others: Read.
- Install Vending.apk
- Google Play should show up in your Kindle Fire HD Apps. Tap on it and follow the steps with sign-in and agreeing to the terms. This is an OLD Market so move on to the next step.
- Now, download the Gplay3.8.17.apk to /Kindle Drive/Download
- Using ES File Explorer, go to /sdcard/Gplay3.8.17.apk select Gplay3.8.17.apk choose Install. This will upgrade the the android market to version 3.8.17 Google Play market.
- Again download the Phonesky.apk to /Kindle Drive/Download.
- Using ES File Explorer, go to /sdcard/Phonesky.apk select Phonesky.apk choose Install. This will upgrade the the android market to version 3.10.10 Google Play market.
- Finally, to eliminate Amazon from intercepting any Market requests, thus allowing Google Play to be the default Market. Using ES File Explorer move /system/app/MarketIntentProxy.apk to /sdcard/download – Reboot the Kindle