Nightlies are ROM builds that are build (almost) every night (hence the name) incorporating the latest changes made in the code during development, letting you stay on the bleeding edge updates.
Disclaimer : We should not be held responsible if any thing happens wrongly in your device. Follow the given below procedure at your own risk.
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas with the help of backup applications.
- We also advice you to charge your device battery fully in order to apply the update. Minimum 80% is recommended from our side. If you do not consider this there is a chance of your device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next disable all the antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that the rooting process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
How to install:
A) If you are installing first time then follow the given below procedure:
1. First Unlock the device, and install the CWM recovery
2. After that push the update zip to your internal memory.
3. Reboot in recovery. For that you need to press Volume Down+Power button, then press Volume Up button when prompted.
4. Make a backup as we told earlier.
5. After that, navigate to “Install zip from SD card”, “Choose zip from SD card”, and choose the update zip you previously pushed to your tablet. If you want Play Store, then flash gapps also.
6. Go back and wipe data/cache
7. Reboot your device at last.
B) If you are updating from previous build:
1. Push Update Zip to SD/Card
2. Reboot into recovery
3. After that, navigate to “Install zip from SD card”, “Choose zip from SD card”, and choose the update zip you previously pushed to your tablet. If you want Play Store, then flash gapps also.
4. Go back and wipe data/cache
5. Reboot your device at last.