The AT&T HTC One X/HTC One XL users can now update their device with official Nightly Build of CyanogenMod 10. The CM 10 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
All thanks will goes to the XDA Recognized Developer h8rift who has come up with this update. Let us take a look on how to install the CM10 in AT&T HTC One X/HTC One XL smartphones at below along with quick pre-requisites.
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal data such as Call Logs, Contacts, SMS, MMS, Apps, APNs Settings, etc. with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup applications.
- We also advice you to charge your device battery fully in order to apply the update. Minimum 80% is recommended from our side. If you do not consider this there is a chance of your device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next disable all the antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
DISCLAIMER : Use the given below procedures at your own risk. We should not be held responsible/liable if any thing happens wrongly to your device.
How to Install official Nightly Build of CyanogenMod 10 in AT&T HTC One X/HTC One XL smartphone:
- First, download the latest nightly from here to your computer.
- Next locate a Google apps via a quick Google Search.
- Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM10 already.
- Reboot your device into recovery and install the CyanogenMod 10.
That’s it you have completed.Enjoy!!!