Let’s begin now. But before that don’t forget to follow the given below pre requisites.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- We strongly recommend you to take full backup of your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backups.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile because this may interrupt the process.
How to install ClockWork Recovery in Samsung Rugby Smart:
The ClockWork Recovery Image use the external SD card for storage due to the small size of the internal sd card Version 6.x will fall back to the internal SD card if no external card is found.
1. This procedure requires you to have root access on your phone and adb on your computer.
2. Download the recovery image from here
3. Once your downloaded then plug your device with computer and copy the downloaded file and place it in the SD card. Make sure that the USB storage is off and USB Debugging is on.
4. After that open your command prompt with adb and enter this:
#dd if=/sdcard/CWMR_5x_SGHI847_recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13
5. Then exit from the command
That’s it you’ve now successfully installed the ClockWork Recovery in your device.
Incoming search terms:
- custom recovery for sgh-i847
- install clockworkmod recovery on samsung rugby
- Samsung Rugby Smart what applications are using data on device
- sgh-i847back to stock