PACman ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This ROM is the combination of the best features of CM10, AOKP and Paranoid Android. Full credits will goes to the XDA Senior Member vertigo who has released the AOSP kang for the Galaxy Nexus.
For most devices, there are usually some bugs due to the lack of proprietary binaries that are compatible with AOSP. The Galaxy Nexus obviously doesn’t suffer from these issues, so there are virtually no bugs to speak of.
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal data with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup applications.
- We also advice you to charge your device battery fully in order to apply the update. Minimum 80% is recommended from our side. If you do not consider this there is a chance of your device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next disable all the antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
DISCLAIMER : Use the given below procedure at your own risk. Best android Blog will not be held responsible if any thing goes wrong in your device.
How to Install the PACman ROM in Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Once downloaded connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab with the help of USB cable and place these two files.
- After that boot the Samsung Galaxy Tab into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, select “Wipe data/ factory reset” & Wipe Cache partition” and then select “install zip from SD card” ”> > “choose zip from internal SD card” to select PACman ROM and Gapps package.
- After that flash the ROM first and then flash the Gapps.
- Once you flashed the ROM, reboot the device. Please make a note that it will take a longer time than the expected time for rebooting.
That’s it you’ve done enjoy the wonderful world of PACman.
Incoming search terms:
- how to pacman rom