Full credits will goes to the XDA Recognized Developer klin1344 who has released the ROMs for both devices. Both ROMs are surprisingly stable and users can flash them as daily drivers.
- Make sure that you have left battery level of atleast 40% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF in the middle of firmware update.
- Take backup of all your internal data with the help of backup applications as there is a chance of your data getting wiped off after the process.
- After that disable all the antivirus applications installed in your device, because this may interrupt the middle of the process.
WARNING: We and even the developer won’t be held responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps. So, follow the given below procedure at your own risk.
How to install:
2. So, once you have downloaded then connect your device via USB to the computer and copy the same in your mobile. Just make sure you do not copy those files deep inside the sub-folders as this may do not detect.
3. After that boot your device into the recovery mode.
4. Then wipe the data/factory reset if coming from a different ROM.
5. Flash the ROM and Gapps which you have copied already.
6. Finally reboot your device.
That’s it you’ve successfully installed the PACman ROM in your android device.