The Unofficial CyanogenMod 10 was released for AT&T Galaxy Note II variant. It was released by the XDA Senior member madmack. Please be aware that this is actually an initial release, so there may be a few issues. But that too will be fixed very soon.
DISCLAIMER : Best android blog would not be held responsible for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Please take a backup of all your valuable datas which was present in your phone before start to proceed. Just in case, if it lost due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup.
- Once you have created the backup, you need to enable the USB Debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Ensure that the USB Debugging option is ticked.
- You should left the battery level of atleast 60% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned off in the middle of firmware update.
- Disable all the antivirus tools in your Sony Xperia S device; because this may interrupt in the firmware update.
So, once you have done all the above mentioned instructions then head over to the next step where we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply this update in your device.
1. First download the file from here.
2. Once, downloaded then connect your device with the computer and copy the same and place it in your device.
3. After that reboot your device into TWRP.
3. Then Reset the Factory.
4. Wipe the system and flash the file which you have downloaded in the step 1.
5. Then again flash the Gapps.
6. Once you’ve done all the above mentioned steps then reboot your device finally.
That’s it enjoy!