The Samsung Galaxy Note II device now gets the Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1. If you want to install this in your device then follow the given below procedure and quick prerequisites.
Please be informed that by installing the CM10.1 the in call audio will not work. The working features are Audio in speaker, headphones, Camera, GPS, Radio with LTE speeds.
This ROM works well in both AT&T Note 2 and T-Mobile Note 2. It also works in International LTE Note 2.
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before you start to try anything new on your device. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason after updating the firmware, you could easily recover them.
- And also make sure whether your device battery level is atleast 75% to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off during the middle of the updating process.
- Then Disable or Uninstall all the antivirus suites that you have installed in your mobile and computer. Because this may interrupt the process.
- Then finally enable the USB Debugging option by following the path Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging.
- Finally, make sure you are using TWRP 2.3.2 or higher because it won’t support 4.2.
DISCLAIMER : Best android blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. Initially you need to download the file from here.
2. Then download the gapps from Google by using the keyword gapps-jb-20121212.
3. Then put both the file on your SD Card.
4. After that reboot your device into the recovery.
5. Then wipe the “system” and factory reset.
6. Finally, flash the both downloaded file.
7. So, once you flashed reboot the device.
That’s it after reboot your Galaxy Note II will have CM10.
Incoming search terms:
- cyanogenmod gps note 2