It is an early build, so some issues will be there. Some apps like YouTube is not working, and gesture typing is also not working. There isn’t a fix for it yet, though, but it has been determined that an updated ClockworkMod Recovery will help to prevent the formatting issues.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Before start to proceed take full backup of your data with backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backup.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile because this may interrupt the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your device by following the path “Settings > Applications > USB Debugging”.
Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps
First time if you are installing CM 10.1 to your Galaxy Tab 2, or coming from another ROM then follow this procedure:
1. Make sure you are running official ClockworkMod Recovery
2. Copy the Gapps and CM10.1 Zips to your internal SD Card.
3. Once you copied then, boot your device into the recovery mode.
4. After that flash CM10.1 zip from internal SD Card.
5. Then again flash Gapps zip from internal SD Card.
6. Now, do a data wipe and factory reset.
7. After that reboot your device. Please make a note that it will take a numerous time than expected time.
NOTE : Don’t restore the system data using Titanium Backup. Restoring the apps and data might cause serious problems, so avoid it if possible.
If you are upgrading your device from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1 then follow this procedure:
1. First copy the CM10.1 Zip to your SD Card
2. Then after that boot your device into the recovery mode.
3. Then flash the CM 10.1 zip from internal SD Card.
4. Finally reboot your device.
That’s it you’ve done.
If you are upgrading your device from CyanogenMod 10 then follow this procedure:
1. First copy the Gapps and CM 10.1 ZIPs to your SD card.
2. Then as-usual boot your device into recovery mode.
3. Then flash CM 10.1 zip from SD Card.
4. Again flash Gapps zip from SD card.
5. Reboot your device.
6. Wipe the data of clock app.
7. Then reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs.
Incoming search terms:
- remove cyanogen mod from galaxy 10 1