In this article, you will know how to keep SD card format same after upgrading to 4.2. I have used this method successfully to keep my SD card in data/media even after flashing multiple 4.2 ROMs.
- Your bootloader must be unlocked; if it is not unlock it before using the guide.
- Backup your internal storage because this will wipe it.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Using the toolkit flash the takju 4.2 google image.
- After you have completed the setup using your PC transfer your internal storage backup to data/media and if there is a 0/0 delete it.
- Now you flash the latest TWRP
- Now flash any 4.2 ROM of your choice and your SD card will stay in data/media.