Are you a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II user and you want to return back to Stock 4.1.1 Jelly Bean coming from any ROM with Odin? Then this is the tutorial you are searching.
Let’s begin at below; but before that you are strictly advised to follow the given below pre requisites.
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before you start to try anything new on your device. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason after updating the firmware, you could easily recover them.
- And also make sure whether your device battery level is atleast 75% to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off during the middle of the updating process.
- Then Disable or Uninstall all the antivirus suites that you have installed in your mobile and computer. Because this may interrupt the process.
- Make sure you have enabled your USB Debugging option by following the path Applications> Settings> USB Debugging.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. First download the stock VRALJB image from here to your computer.
NOTE : This will wipe data and return your device to factory stock like the day you purchased the device. Also Unlocked and Locked devices may use this to return to Factory Stock conditions!
2. Then again download the pit file to a windows based PC.
3. After that power off your device and hold the Volume Down/Home/Power Keys until you see a yellow triangle, then press the Volume Up key to access “odin or download mode”.
4. Open Odin and connect the OEM USB cable from PC to device. The driver should automatically install( it did for me on windows 7 64bit). There should also be a “comport number” in upper left hand corner of Odin indicating communication between the PC & device.
5. Click on the pit function of ODIN and select the SCH-i605-16gb.pit file.
6. Click on the PDA function of ODIN and select the stock VRALJB image you downloaded in step 1, then select start. This operation should take less than 8 minutes before Odin will say pass/reset.
7. Your device should boot back up into factory stock 4.1.1 android!