DISCLAIMER : Use the given below procedure at your own risk. We would not be held responsible if anything goes wrong in your device.
2. Once you downloaded then copy these files in your EXcard.
3. After that again download the PC Odin from here.
4. Open the Odin and select PDA tab after that point to extracted filed CWM6-recovery-n7100-121014.tar.
5. After that switch off your device and reboot into the download mode by pressing the Volume Down button + Home button+ Power button and then again press Volume Up button in Warning page to enter the download mode.
6. Then connect the device to PC and wait till device successfully added to com port (it will turn light blue)
7. Then Hit ‘Start’ to flash.
8. Once it flashed successfully, you can see ‘Pass’ in table above the ID:COM, you can disconnect the device from PC.
9. Now reboot into CWM by: Switch off the device and press Volume Up+Home+Power hold about 5 second.
10. Install SuperSu.
11. Finally, Reboot your device. That’s it.
How to Flash the ROM by Odin:
1. First make sure you have installed KIES or Samsung USB Driver.
2. Next enable the check mark by click on the following options (default option)
- Auto reboot, and F.reset time
- Download the TAR ROM
- Check PDA, and point to TAR ROM file.
3. Now switch off the device and enter into the download mode. To do that you need to press Volume Down button, Home Key and Power Button simultaneously. And then, press Volume UP button in Warning Page to enter the Download Mode.
4. Then connect the device via Data Cable. Just make sure that one of the communication port [ID:COM] box is highlighted in light blue. The device is now connected with the PC and ready to download the binary file into the device.
5. Then start downloading the binary file into the device by clicking Start Button on the screen; the green colored “Pass!” sign will appear on the upper-left box if the binary file has been successfully downloaded into the device.
6. Disconnect the device from the data cable.
7. That’s it You’ve done.