Here is the easy guide to root Galaxy S3 GT i9300 with 4.1.1 Jellybean. Please be informed that don’t try it on any other Galaxy S3 such as AT&T and T-Mobile this guide is solely for Galaxy S3 GT-i9300.
We have given two methods to update your device with 4.1.1 Jellybean. Both of them works very well. So, just make a try.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
2. So, once you downloaded then install the same in your device.
3. After that Power OFF the phone hold the Volume Down Button + Home Button + Power Button together so, you will get a screen like Volume Down to restart the Volume Up to Odin mode press volume up now connect your phone to the computer.
3. Now open the Odin. If you see ID:Com something which is highlighted in green color or other color then you are good to go.
4. Now Click PDA in Odin and Browse the recovery-CWM-touch-126.96.36.199-i9300.tar the one u have downloaded don’t click anything else just press start.
5. After that your phone will be restarted now, you have CWM touch in your phone. Now put the SuperSU-v0.94.zip in your mobile memory not in memory card e.g Put it in download folder now Power OFF your phone.
6. Now Hold the Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button for 15 seconds until you see the recovery click on screen install zip from SD card then click choose zip from SD Card then find the folder where you put CWM file click. E.g. Download Click SuperSU-v0.94.zip and Click yes and install it.
7. That’s it you’ve rooted your device successfully.
If the first method didn’t work for you then try the second method.
- Just Flash the CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar file through Odin and your done. Don’t flash the SuperSu if you are using this method.
Incoming search terms:
- download galaxy s3 4 1 1 root gt i9300