And also in the given below instructions we have given so many quotes do not type those quotes, after each command hit enter. Be mindful of spaces. You can simply copy the each command and paste into the command prompt. If you encounter any errors after entering a command, just ignore and keep going (just assume you entered the command properly).
2. After that, download the attached files. Create a new folder on your hard drive named “Android” (c:\Android). Extract both attached zip files to this folder (all the files need to be in “Android”, not in a sub folder).
3. On your phone Go to Settings>Applications>Development then tick USB debugging.
DISCLAIMER : Follow the given below procedure at your own risk. We would not be held responsible for any damages.
1. First, attach your phone to the PC via USB and reboot your phone while holding the volume down until you see fastboot.
2. Then press the volume up to initiate fastboot.
3. On your PC click the Start menu, then in the search box type “cmd”
4. In the command prompt type “cd c:/android”
5. “fastboot.exe flash preinstall preinstall.img”
6. “fastboot.exe reboot”
7. Wait for phone to reboot.
8. “adb shell”
9. “/preinstall/dosu”. If you get an error, type “/preinstall/su”
10. “/bin/mount -o remount,rw /system”
11. cp /preinstall/su /system/bin/”
12. “chmod 6755 /system/bin/su”
13. “PATH=/system/bin:$PATH pm install /preinstall/Superuser.apk”
14. Then finally reboot the phone
15. On your Motorola Atrix phone go to your apps and make sure the Superuser icon is there. Open the app, Go to Settings then update the SU binary.
16. Open a terminal emulator, then type “su” and hit enter. You should see “#” if you are rooted. Or, download Root Checker from the Play Store.
Incoming search terms:
- root atrix 2 with terminal