In this article, we are guiding you how to root HTC Desire X smartphone by using All-In-One Toolkit. Full credits will goes to the XDA Recognized developer hasoon2000 who has released this rooting procedure.
This would be a great news for HTC Desire X owners because it offers a number of features. Some of the features include.
- Install HTC Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
-User Provided Recovery
- Flash Kernels provided
- User provided kernels
- Link to this thread (XDA)
- Link to PM me if you need a phone unlocked (XDA)
- Link to the One S Development thread (XDA)
- Boot Into Recovery
- Boot into Bootloader
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- APK Batch Installer (Credits to hamsteyr)
DISCLAIMER: We and even the developer should not be held responsible for damages takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre requisites to Root HTC Desire X smartphone with All-In-One Toolkit (One Click Process) V1.1:
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your datas which was present in your phone. Just in case, if it lost due to any reasons you can easily recover them with the help of backup.
- Once you have created the backup, you need to enable the USB Debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Ensure that the USB Debugging option is ticked.
- You should left the battery level of atleast 60% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned off in the middle of firmware update.
- Disable all the antivirus tools in your HTC Desire X device because this may interrupt the firmware update.
Finally, Just confirmed whether you have performed all the above mentioned instructions.
Procedure to Root HTC Desire X Smartphone with All-In-One Toolkit (One Click Process) V1.1:
Before start you must know that this procedure is applicable for only for PC and not for Mac or Linux.
- First download the All in One Toolkit for the HTC Desire X from here. Do not rename the folder
- After that download the Winrar from here.
- Once you have downloaded, then install the same.
- After that extract the folder anywhere.
- Then run the program the remaining part of the process is self explanatory.
Congrats! now you have successfully root your HTC Desire X Smartphone by using All-In-One Toolkit (One Click Process) V1.1
Incoming search terms:
- how to root htc desire x
- desire x all in one
- xda神人desire x all in one
- root htc desire x
- htc one rooting tool kit
- HTC Desire X All-in-one
- htc desire x 4