Hi guys this is the tutorial to root HTC Evo Smartphone. By rooting you will have total control over your phone. And also you can able to install custom ROMs and root apps on your HTC Evo 4G.
DISCLAIMER :Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Initially you need to download the following files first.
- Once you downloaded the above mentioned files; connect your HTC Evo 4G as a “disk drive” to your computer and copy PC36IMG.zip into the root directory of your SD card.
- Then reboot your HTC Evo 4G into “fastboot” by turning it off then pushing the power button while holding down the volume down button.
- After that wait for a minute and your HTC Evo 4G will check for the zip file.
- Then hit the Volume Up button to start the update.
- Your HTC Evo 4G LTE will now root your phone, and this should take about five minutes and when it is done, hit the Volume Up button again to reboot the device.
That’s it. Now you have rooted your HTC EVO 4G LTE phone successfully. Congrats!