Over this period of this article, we will be checking out on how to root the LG Lucid 4G smartphone. You probably know that this LG Lucid 4G smartphone runs on the Verizon’s 4G network to provide ultra-fast internet speed to those who often download large files, such as movies and games.
Once you root your device, it allows you to install any root-only apps and custom recoveries. Please make a note that this rooting procedure can only be applied to the devices which are on the stock firmwares. And also note that it voids your warranty. But you can get back the warranty by applying the official factory firmware.
Pre requisites :
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before start to try anything newly in your device. Since, don’t have previous knowledge in the new thing there is a lot of chance to do anything wrong. If you try this in your smartphone, there is a chance to wipe your datas. So, take a backup of all your datas with the help of backup applications.
1. To Backup SMS in your smartphone use SMS SyncUp app.
2. To Backup Call Logs follow this tutorial : How to backup and Restore Call logs.
3. Images, Songs, Videos and Files : Copy them to internal/External SD card.
4. Contacts : Sync them with the Gmail application.
5. APN and MMS Settings : Note down the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
Or else just try this app (Super Backup) – This will backup everything in your android phone.
- Once you backup everything, next charge your LG Lucid 4G phone fully or else just charge upto 70% to avoid the device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
How to check Battery Percentage in Android Phones:
1. Just dial *#*#4636#*#* and it will come up with four options -Phone information, Battery information, Usage statistics and Wifi information.
2. Tap on Battery information and it will show remaining battery level along with other related options including battery temperature, time since boot and battery health.
3. You can also use third party apps such as battery widget, battery solo widget or any other similar apps to know your battery usage percentage right on your home screen.
- Next again check whether the USB Debugging option in your smartphone is enabled by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- On your device, go to Menu>>Settings>>Security and enable Unknown sources.
- Finally, disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your LG Lucid 4G smartphone so, that it won’t interrupt the rooting process.
So, once you have done everything head over to the next step where we have summed up how to root LG Lucid 4G smartphone .
DISCLAIMER : The procedure given below is considered to be risky. So, try them at your own risk. Please do not attempt anything unless you don’t know what exactly it is. Best android blog would not be held responsible/liable for anything if it goes wrong.
Procedure to root LG Lucid 4G Smartphone :
- First, download the LG Lucid 4G rooting tool from here to your computer.
- Once you downloaded, then unzip the same in your computer.
- After that connect your phone to the computer via the USB cable and run the “run.bat” executable file in your computer after which you will getting a screen we have given below.
- Now, just press the “Enter” after which the phone will be rooted.
- As soon as the phone is rooted, the device will be rebooted.
Congrats! Now, your device should be rooted. Enjoy the benefits of rooted phone.
Incoming search terms:
- android lucid how do i check battery temp and info
- verizon lg 4g lte