Those who have the LG Motion 4G smartphone can root their device by following this tutorial. If you want to install more apps and custom ROMs in your smartphone then you are required to root your device. Then only you can enjoy the features of the smartphone in a full-fledged manner.
So, without giving much other introduction let’s start the tutorial:
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before start to try anything newly in your device. Since, don’t have previous knowledge in the new thing there is a lot of chance to do anything wrong. If you try this in your smartphone, there is a chance to wipe your datas. So, take a backup of all your datas with the help of backup applications.
1. To Backup SMS in your smartphone use SMS SyncUp app.
2. To Backup Call Logs follow this tutorial : How to backup and Restore Call logs.
3. Images, Songs, Videos and Files : Copy them to internal/External SD card.
4. Contacts : Sync them with the Gmail application.
5. APN and MMS Settings : Note down the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
Or else just try this app (Super Backup) – This will backup everything in your android phone.
- Once you backup everything, next charge your LG Motion 4G phone fully or else just charge upto 70% to avoid the device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next download and install the LG Motion 4G drivers on your PC.
How to check Battery Percentage in Android Phones:
1. Just dial *#*#4636#*#* and it will come up with four options -Phone information, Battery information, Usage statistics and Wifi information.
2. Tap on Battery information and it will show remaining battery level along with other related options including battery temperature, time since boot and battery health.
3. You can also use third party apps such as battery widget, battery solo widget or any other similar apps to know your battery usage percentage right on your home screen.
- Next again check whether the USB Debugging option in your smartphone is enabled by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- On your device, go to Menu>>Settings>>Security and enable Unknown sources.
- Finally, disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your LG Motion 4G smartphone so, that it won’t interrupt the rooting process.
So, once you have done everything head over to the next step where we have summed up how to root LG Motion 4G smartphone .
DISCLAIMER : The procedure given below is considered to be risky. So, try them at your own risk. Please do not attempt anything unless you don’t know what exactly it is. Best android blog would not be held responsible/liable for anything if it goes wrong.
- First download and install the 04xr file and System Backup Test.apk file from here to your computer.
- So, once you downloaded then extract the files from the 04x archive to your desktop.
- Once you extracted, connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Copy the APK file you downloaded over to the root folder of your phone’s SD card.
- Next disconnect the device after you have copied the file.
- Next open the my files on your device and tap on the APK file you copied earlier. It should install the app, finish it and then go to the next step. After that launch the app from the app drawer.
- When the app launches, just press the power button on your device for three seconds and choose Power off and Restart.
- Next the connect the device to your PC when it restarts. Make sure to choose the charge only mode if asked.
- Then open the command prompt window on your desktop by pressing and holding the Shift button on your keyboard and right-clicking on any empty area on the screen, then choose Open command window here.
- After that enter the following command into the command prompt window:
- Once you enter this command it should root your device. Your device should reboot as soon as the rooting is done.
- When your device reboots, uninstall the SystemBackupTest app you installed.
That’s it. Your device should be rooted now. Congrats! Now, enjoy you can enjoy the features of rooted phone.
Incoming search terms:
- root lg motion
- android root lg motion
- app to root lg motion
- jailbreak lg motion
- lg motion 4g root
- lg motion root
- root for lg motion 4g