If you are the owner of LG Optimus Slider smartphone and are looking for best tutorial to root your device then this is the best one.
If you are not a noobie for rooting, you obviously know what does mean. Eventhough you don’t have prior knowledge in that, no worries know that from here. Rooting gives you the full administrative power of your phone instead of manufacturer control.
Actually it is not a legal thing, according to the manufacturer. So, once you root your device the warranty of your device will get void. But, don’t worry you can get back your device warranty by unrooting your device or else by applying any stock or official firmware released by the manufacturer.
Once you root your LG Optimus Slider smartphone, then it allows you to completely customize your phone. You can update many custom ROM firmwares in your device and further you can update many useful apps which needs rooting.
The given below procedure is applicable one and only for LG Optimus Slider smartphone. So, don’t try this in any other android device. Kindly check your device’s model number by following the path “Settings>About Phone”.
So, without giving any other introduction let’s go to the tutorial directly. Let’s begin:
It is always advisable to be on a safer side before start to try anything newly in your device. Since, don’t have previous knowledge in the new thing there is a lot of chance to do anything wrong. If you try this in your smartphone, there is a chance to wipe your datas. So, take a backup of all your datas with the help of backup applications.
1. To Backup SMS in your smartphone use SMS SyncUp app.
2. To Backup Call Logs follow this tutorial : How to backup and Restore Call logs.
3. Images, Songs, Videos and Files : Copy them to internal/External SD card.
4. Contacts : Sync them with the Gmail application.
5. APN and MMS Settings : Note down the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
Or else just try this app (Super Backup) – This will backup everything in your android phone.
- Once you backup everything, next charge your LG Optimus Slider phone fully or else just charge upto 70% to avoid the device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next download and install the LG Optimus Slider drivers on your PC.
How to check Battery Percentage in Android Phones:
1. Just dial *#*#4636#*#* and it will come up with four options -Phone information, Battery information, Usage statistics and Wifi information.
2. Tap on Battery information and it will show remaining battery level along with other related options including battery temperature, time since boot and battery health.
3. You can also use third party apps such as battery widget, battery solo widget or any other similar apps to know your battery usage percentage right on your home screen.
- Next again check whether the USB Debugging option in your smartphone is enabled by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Finally, disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your LG Optimus Slider smartphone so, that it won’t interrupt the rooting process.
So, once you have done everything head over to the next step where we have summed up how to root LG Optimus Slider smartphone .
DISCLAIMER : The procedure given below is considered to be risky. So, try them at your own risk. Please do not attempt anything unless you don’t know what exactly it is. Best android blog would not be held responsible/liable for anything if it goes wrong.
Procedure to Root LG Optimus Slider:
- First, download the rooting package from here to your computer.
- So, once you downloaded then extract the downloaded file into your desktop.
- Next connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.
- Choose “Charge only” as the USB connection type.
- From the files you extracted, double-click the run.bat file. It will start rooting your phone.
That’s it. Now, your LG Optimus Slider has been rooted . Enjoy all the advantages of a rooted phone.