Now the Google Nexus 10 users can root their device with ClockworkMod Recovery and SuperSu Zip. It is stress free and simple. Before start to perform this procedure unlock the bootloader and fully understand the directions.
Please be aware that rooting your device may void your warranty. But without rooting you could not enjoy the features of custom ROM firmware. You can reclaim the device warranty by updating your device with original firmware.
- Rooting your device may wipe your data completely. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal data with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data you could easily recover them.
- Then charge your device battery fully. Minimum 60% is recommended from our side to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off due to battery low.
- Then Uninstall all the antivirus tools both in your mobile and computer as this may interrupt the process.
- And also, check whether USB Debugging option is enabled in your phone by following the path “Settings> Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
DISCLAIMER : Best android blog would not be held responsible for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. First download the CWM-SuperSu-v0.98.zip
2. Then again download the damien667’s fixed CWMR 188.8.131.52 touch version.
3. So, once you downloaded the both files connect your Nexus 10 to your computer via USB cable.
4. Then Flash the CWMR image you downloaded in step 2 using fastboot.
fastboot flash recovery /path/to/<recovery>.img
5. Then touch “install from SD Card” in CWMR.
6. Select CWM-SuperSU-v0.98.zip that was downloaded in step 1
7. Let CWM-SuperSU-vo.98 zip install
8. Select Reboot System
That’s it You’ve done enjoy your rooted Nexus 10.
NOTE: To keep your custom recovery installed permanently and not get overwritten by the stock recovery when your reboot your tablet delete the following: